International VISION University’s Library in Gostivar has 28 computers, while digital library has a fund of about 5,000 publications which comprises materials and textbooks for all faculties.
Furthermore, the library has about 2000 printed editions of books that:
- Faculty of Economics 350 books
- Faculty of Law: 400 books
- Faculty of Social Sciences: 350 books
- Faculty of Informatics: 260 books
- Faculty of Architecture: 150 books and bags full of material for drawing
Among other literature library has monographs, periodicals, encyclopedias, as well as publications of a general culture. Users are provided with free access to library, comprising:
- Current scientific literature;
- Academic collections of scientific literature;
- Reference collections of dictionaries, lexicons, bibliographies;
- Statistical publications;
- Official publications;
- Publications from international organizations;
- Publications NGOs
- Domestic and foreign professional magazines
- Daily newspapers
Students of Architectural Faculty have the opportunity to take full books library with all the commodities needed for drawing.
In the University Library also are preparing materials for students in specific subject disciplines provided by the subject teachers from all units of the university. The students are allowed in the library to receive copies of the authorized lectures, scripts, documents, forms and other materials.